Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More indications that the sea around MSFT is changing...

Interesting post by an experienced programmer that asserts .NET/C# is more efficient language than Java. The implication? Experienced programmers can create custom enterprise applications more efficiently on Microsoft's platform than the Java/Unix platform. Granted, they're not there yet, but trend is Microsoft's friend right now. It will be interesting to see how the World That Hates Microsoft (TM) reacts as it realizes that Microsoft might have interesting technology now. I'm sure they'll throw a lot of rocks and try to create a superior OpenSource alternative. I'll be watching this race closely.
Right now, I'm betting on Microsoft.

4 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back.

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
come see mymatch making blog or my french kissing tips site! I'm always hoping for some good tips...

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous personal development said...

Good Day Anonymous, I just did a search for six figure income and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in More indications that the sea around MSFT is changing... and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for six figure income
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous make money at home said...

Hi there Anonymous, I am very interested in personal development. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for More indications that the sea around MSFT is changing.... I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to personal development. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous make money on the internet said...

Hi there Anonymous, I am very interested in make money on the internet. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for More indications that the sea around MSFT is changing.... I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to make money on the internet. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here

Email Me