Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Ebay Cracks!

I've been waiting for this one for quite some time. Not because I don't think Ebay is a quality company in a great market, because I do believe those things. Rather, I've always wondered when the Street's expectations would get a head of Ebay. I'm amazed at the magnitude of the after-hours price drop. That's what happens when a market gets heady; when a high-flyer cracks, it drops big-time.
I had forgotten about Krispy Kreme until I read that they replaced the CEO with a turn-around expert. Smart move. Turnaround firms like Zolfo Cooper and Alvarez and Marsal are very good at what they do and will eventually save substantial value for a firm like Krispy Kreme.

8 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs rock. You can now create an extra income by learning to sell on Ebay. Visit the #1 online source for finding products to sell on EBay. Visit our website at Ebay Product Sources - http://ebay-product-sources.com.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous network said...

Good Job with your Blog
Please take a look at my site,
about how to sell online.
if you have a spare minute.
http://massivesavings4u.com
Let me know what you think.
Once again good job.

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous how to make money online said...

Good Job with your Blog
Please take a look at my site,
about how to sell online.
if you have a spare minute.
http://massivesavings4u.com
Let me know what you think.
Once again good job.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous auction books said...

Hi there Anonymous, I had been out looking for some new information on auctions when I found your site and Ebay Cracks!. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous join ebay said...

Hello Anonymous, been looking for the latest info on online auction business and found Ebay Cracks!. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous online auction business said...

Hi there Anonymous, I had been out looking for some new information on ebay when I found your site and Ebay Cracks!. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous ebay said...

Anonymous,

Regarding Ebay Cracks!. Are you interested in some
free advertising for your blog on ebay?
You are welcome place your link on our site for free.
See ebay or http://www.leadcub.net. We have a specific
category for ebay. Good luck.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bliss compress aspect hobby supplemental pence auro mccamish thrive aligning datacore
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here

Email Me