Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Back in action

Okay, I'm back. Been away for awhile, but will now commenting as furiously as ever. New below cash value play? ROXI looks set to make it or break it. With cash almost equal to it's market cap, I think I'm ready to buy this option on the download music market. Especially now that RealNetworks shot itself in the foot. (What is up with Glaser? More crack, Rob?)

I'm in on GOOG too. I may be crazy but I believe that they will outstrip commonly held expectations for growth as they become the second major internet advertising company on the globe. Yahoo! is the first.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
[url=http://buywowgold.ru/]wow gold[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here

Email Me