Blogroll Me!

Monday, March 22, 2004

Ugly Start

This is what I expected. This is a hard down open that was triggered by the combination of the last night's 60 minutes report about Richard Clark, the former terrorism czar that alleges that Bush ignored Al Qaeda threats, and the killing of an important Palestinian terrorist/leader by the Israelis. So the increased threat of further terrorism is weighing on the market. Interestingly, I like to buy the tech markets at this point as I think terrorism fuels tech. I believe that the tech companies are aggressively developing most of the tools that will be purchased and deployed in the war against terrorism. Of course, I have to qualify that as I don't see many good values out in the market at the moment.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Try again if you do not succeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here

Email Me