Blogroll Me!

Friday, March 12, 2004

Morning Pop...Afternoon Drop?

Well, it looks like I get to test my hypothesis today. Let's see if we get a second-half sell-off. I think we will, I don't think hot money wants to hold stocks over the weekend given what happened in Spain. Another attack could drop the market again on Monday. Plus, there aren't many compelling values out there, at least in the big companies. I'm going to continue to look at small opportunities. I'm very familiar with small (ahem...micro) caps and I've interestingly heard a few names in the last few days that I've never heard of before -- can't have that.

Have a good weekend. Enjoy the weather!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Snap crackel pop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here

Email Me